- Show All
- General FAQs
- MBTI form Q
- Verbatim and Numeratum
Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided on arrival and throughout the duration of the morning. A light lunch will be provided if your assessments will take longer than 5 hours to complete and you will be at the assessment venue later than 13:00pm.
Please refer to the invitation email for time estimations of each assessment. Please note that the JvR Consulting assessor will communicate the assessment duration on the day of the assessments. The assessment duration cannot be shortened so please ensure that you set aside sufficient time to complete all the assessments.
Please ensure that you can complete the assessments in a quiet environment where you will not be interrupted, your internet connection will remain strong and you will be able to concentrate on the assessments without needing to rush or attend to anything or anyone else. Sitting in an open-plan set-up is not advised when completing the assessment.
Please ensure that you can complete the assessments in a quiet environment where you will not be interrupted, your internet connection will remain strong and you will be able to concentrate on the assessments without needing to rush or attend to anything or anyone else
The only assessments that can be completed on a smartphone or tablet that meets the system requirements, are the following JvR Online assessments: WPI, MVPI, HPI, EQ, HDS and Wrisc. All other assessments must be completed on a laptop or desktop computer.
Kindly arrive at the time indicated in the invitation. If you foresee that you will arrive late due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact 011 886 3870 or email@example.com to inform the assessment administrator, as there are certain assessments that we cannot start later than 10:00 am.
To ensure that we have prepared the assessment venue and room to best meet your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and give an indication of what you will require from us or what you will bring to aid you e.g. a wider computer screen, a colour chart etc.
It is not advised or ideal to complete any psychometric assessments if you are feeling ill, on medication that causes drowsiness, exhausted, recovering from a medical procedure, highly stressed or currently experiencing personal trauma. Psychometric assessments require concentration and we want to give you the best opportunity.
If any of the aforementioned areas of concern are applicable, please inform JvR Consulting and we will liaise with the client organisation to reschedule your booked In-Person assessment or extend the completion deadline for unsupervised assessments to a time that is more appropriate.
All instructions and information required for you to do the assessment will be provided on the assessment day. For assessments that you have been asked to complete on your own at home, all instructions are provided on the system before you complete each assessment. There is no need to revise using textbooks, conduct an internet search or practice anything before doing the assessments. If you an unsure of what you need to do after reading the instruction, please contact email@example.com.
Please contact the JvR Consulting assessor who is supervising your assessment session
There can be three reasons for this issue:
- The browser cache and cookies need to be cleared.
- The IP addresses in the previous section need to be unblocked not just on the computer but by your IT department on the company’s network, if you are using a work laptop/completing the assessment at work.
- The link is being modified / broken: not copied correctly. You can eliminate option 1 by getting the user experiencing this error to use a different browser or getting them to clear the cache and cookies. You can eliminate option 3 by sending it to the user experiencing this error as plain text and getting them to copy and paste it:
- The error #443 may be presented due to the link you are using being broken because it was not copied properly/in full
- Therefore, kindly copy the entire weblink and paste this directly into the address bar of your Google Chrome browser:
- Should the error message persist the assessment may be blocked by antivirus or firewall software deployed on your computer or network.
- Please add the following web addresses as trusted to any Google Chrome security software deployed.
- The ITC specialist at your company can assist with this. URLs to be added as trusted:
- If you do not have access to the security software or firewall on your computer, please contact your IT specialist or try and use your personal laptop/computer instead of the work one.
- Should the error message still display after that, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check that you are using the latest browser and that your IT department has not blocked access
- Go to the same web address provided in the invitation email
- Enter the HoganID provided e.g. HF…etc.
- Enter the password that you created when Creating a profile
- Click on the Resume button and continue with the assessment from where you left off
- If you are unable to log back in, please contact: email@example.com
Please go to the following web address and follow instructions to uninstall TeamViewer: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/uninstall/
Yes, the JvR Consulting assessor who will be supervising your assessment needs to use TeamViewer to access you web browser remotely and log you into the assessment system directly. The credentials used are highly confidential and cannot be provided to you. The assessor will indicate during the video/audio call that they are going to access your web browser via TeamViewer. This will be done while you are watching the activity on the screen. The program can be easily uninstalled after the session. The assessor will not access any files or folders on your computer at any stage during the assessment computer.
- Please download TeamViewer by clicking on this link: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/ prior to the assessment day.
- The program will enable the assessor to access the web browser (only) on your laptop/PC remotely in order to log you into the assessment (i.e. the assessor will be able to see what is on your screen and enter the relevant log in details in your browser).
- The program can then be deleted after you have completed the CPP
- The assessor will require you to email your TeamViewer details (User ID and 4 number pin) as displayed in the program on the day of the assessment
- The assessor will video call you, take you through the instruction video and provide you with support for the duration of the assessment.
Please go the following website and download Skype onto your laptop, computer or tablet as per the instructions: https://www.skype.com/en/get-skype/